Iomega portable hard drives?

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
I've had an Iomega portable hard drive for over a year now and i've never had a single problem, it's been reliable no matter what i put on it and it's sturdy with great build quality. I only ever had one very slight problem and that was when i wanted to format the drive into Fat32 but the iomega site had great customer support and they sent me the program i needed in order to format into Fat 32 via an email that contained a web page to download it.

I can't recommend them enough
smiley-smile.gif

A

Anonymous

I've had two and both failed. Much better to buy a caddie and drive so that you can install your own drive into the caddie. Don't buy a sealed unit as a failure means the whole thing is useless. It takes all of two minutes to install the drive.

A

Anonymous

i looked at these, there are good deals on WD Ext hardrives at argos/currys online, i got a good deal at currys online other month,went into store,gave them order reference number, they couldnt belive it! LOL

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
I bought a 1.5tb iomega and had no probs at all. Check "Where in the world....P...." As per gb it was the cheapest i could find. This was about a year ago though. I dont use mine that often though. For backups and to clear up some space on my macbook as my wife loves photos from her slr. Mine is tucked away in a wardrobe may even put it right out the house just in case...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts