Intense flickering when watching 3D

nishe11

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, i have a Samsung UE46F6670 smart 3D tv and I've used the 3D function on it for the first time today (even though ive had it for a while). Recently bought a pair of samsung 3D active glasses (SSG-51002) and decided to give it a go. Ive also got a 3D blu ray player-Sony BDP-S480 and several high speed HDMI cables with ethernet.

With this in mind i thought it would all go ok but when i first activated the 3D function on my tv it started rapidly flickering, thought this would go away once the glasses were activated and 3D disc was played. However it hasnt, and this intense flicker is still there. It is right at the top of the screen goes down about 4 or 5cm (screen if 56cm long vertically), so its noiticabe and distracting. What i mean by flicker is it dosen't flicker and reappear afer a minute or two, it is constant and repeats evey second!

I've tried swithcing HDMI's, HDMI ports, tv settings, blu ray player settings but nothing seems to work. Any suggetions as to how/if i could fix this would be greatly appreciated?

cheers

Q5

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Also do you have light shining from a window into the glasses, I have seen flickering on my Panasonic glasses when watching in daylight but not at night time.

nishe11

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
Tried a different disc but nothing changed, after hours speaking to samsung they said i'll need an engineer come by to fix it
confused_smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts