integra 30.3 not loud enuf

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So I have upfraded my receiver from sony 1200es to integra 30.3 but I think the soy went much louder. Yes the integra is a superior sounding machine but not loud enough. For movies its acceptable , but in stereo it just seems to max out so quick. Do I need a power amp to aid my receiver? Can my old sony aid as a power amp? Which power is affordable that can work well here? I use supra cables and wharfedale diamond 9 speakers, bi-amped with a energy s10.3 sub. I want more power pls help! Thanks guys.

A

Anonymous

Hi penray,

I have the Integra 40.3. I have never gone past 80% on my AVR.

Check the following settings:

Volume limit

Each speaker DB is set.

Also be sure that you rspeaker configuration is correct and the bi-amping configured correctly.

I can't beleive the system is not loud enough. I suggest you check soem settings first...

Hope it helps.

Stry

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the response Stry. I might have found the problem, everytime I reset audio on the receiver, it douesnt save becos wen I come back to the same menu the setting are different. The manual suggests that after I cgange settings I shud press ok/enter but it just doesn't save.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the response Stry. I might have found the problem, everytime I reset audio on the receiver, it douesnt save becos wen I come back to the same menu the setting are different. The manual suggests that after I cgange settings I shud press ok/enter but it just doesn't save.

(Unpublished by mods, duplicate)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts