Infamous: Second Son

Tarxman

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else had a chance to play this yet? I've been really impressed. Graphically it looks incredible, story wise it's been quite good thus far. Admittedly, it feels a lot like older Infamous titles, but with a few new tricks mainly to do with the touch pad. All in all, really enjoying it so far!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Not had a chance yet - been off work this week so been doing various activities with the lady wife, including playing Rayman: Legends which she loves and is actually a very good platformer despite my initial reservations - at £22 or whatever it is now at Amazon, it's incredible value too.

Hopefully will get to crack it open tomorrow or Monday evening.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Finally got to play some of this last night and this evening - slow start but getting some good powers now and enjoying smoking my way thorugh vents and blasting the D.U.P.

Looking forward to seeing the other powers - I know of Neon, but I think there are a few others to come as well...

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Got to say I'm really enjoying it, I'm 50% through it right now and have got to a frustrating boss fight but won't say anymore for fear of ruining it for you but so far so good. It's a proper next gen game and looks incredible but at times I find it a little repetitive but still hugely enjoyable.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I think I'm something like 40% through now, though only 18% on the trophies - just finished all the District Showdowns on the first island and have got Neon powers (love racing round at Neon speed - so much fun!). I'm a bit behind on missions though - have only just freed Fetch and got my Neon powers up. I'm determined to Platinum this one.

It's such a fun game to play, loads of nice touches in it. Recommend it to anyone sitting on the fence :)

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Well, this is how long it takes when you only have a few hours a week to play games, but finally finished the game on both Good and Evil modes to pick up my Platinum trophy. Now ready for Watch Dogs!

Anyone else done this? (probably about a month and a half ago maybe?!). Was a bit disappointed with the Evil side - yes, it had a few differences (especially the last scene!), but on the whole, it was pretty much exactly the same game. And I just wasn't comfortable being evil - it didn't make sense why Delsin would just start killing innocent people, or why he'd destroy the suspicion pens where conduits were being held instead of freeing them, yet that's what you had to do to get evil karma.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts