Increase in food and takeaway food prices!

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
There's no doubt that genes play a part, but it is possible. Not necessarily fun, but that's another story.

Does the family have a dog? Walking one is great exercise. If not, I'll point out that they cannot be returned!
My sister does who lives around the corner. The dog Loki needs a new harness though as it can slip through his. Another problem though it’s a spruker And he takes you for a walk not the other way round. His had my niece over before and my bro in law has given up walking him he is only 2 years old too.

I can wholeheatedly recommend Halti harnesses for dogs that pull too much. The type that fits between collar and lead and goes around the muzzle. When the dog pulls hard, the Halti pulls the dogs face to one side, which they don't care for. Works a treat with the dogs we've had, so might be worth suggesting to them? Cheap, too...

Reactions: Al ears and Freddy

DCarmi

My son has a sprocker which pulls like mad. I put one of our dogs harness on him, because theirs is a skinny useless thing. Ours is padded and goes round the dogs chest, which means you can lift their front legs off the ground, when the pull, so they get the idea. Also has a handle which is useful for grabbing the little blighters.

Our dog stopped pulling quite quickly (except if there is a squirrel about).

MOKCCI Truelove Soft Front Dog Harness - Amazon

Reactions: Freddy

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
My son has a sprocker which pulls like mad. I put one of our dogs harness on him, because theirs is a skinny useless thing. Ours is padded and goes round the dogs chest, which means you can lift their front legs off the ground, when the pull, so they get the idea. Also has a handle which is useful for grabbing the little blighters.

Our dog stopped pulling quite quickly (except if there is a squirrel about).

MOKCCI Truelove Soft Front Dog Harness - Amazon
He’s is massive too like that one.

Gray

Lurpak too like £5 a tub now!
As a family, my Mum and Dad would never have anything less than Lurpak.
A mate recently reminded me that he used to come round for toast - and said he thought we were rich 😆 we really weren't.
I'm on Tesco's Stockwell spread these days.....of course they've stopped selling the better value 1kg tub and upped the price of the 500gram one.

Reactions: Freddy and Al ears

Gray

Though I do feel sorrow, it can be very frustrating watching those with a problem.

A young woman I know, after paying the Weightwatcher fees with no success, decided to hire a personal trainer to help her efforts.
She paid £300 for that.
Sadly, due to her eating habits, she might just as well have posted £300 down the nearest drain.

'Eat less' is more important than 'move more' but if you can do both......

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Though I do feel sorrow, it can be very frustrating watching those with a problem.

A young woman I know, after paying the Weightwatcher fees with no success, decided to hire a personal trainer to help her efforts.
She paid £300 for that.
Sadly, due to her eating habits, she might just as well have posted £300 down the nearest drain.

'Eat less' is more important than 'move more' but if you can do both......
I‘ve had an eating disorder most of my life and until I was 32 I went with no medication for it and was extremely underweight. Now I take my medication everyday and no last thing I want to do is diet. It makes me feel ill and have no energy and I quickly come to my senses again. I eat say breakfast which is toast and a sandwich for lunch with a chocolate bar and then tea just an average meal. One thing I have changed is I don’t just drink water now I drink tea and coffee as much as I like.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts