In my copy of HCC it says Panasonic still plan to make OLED TVs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Rumours are that Panasonic plan to make a Panasonic OLED by the end of the year. It will be a 55-inch model and retail at over £3000.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Rumours are that Panasonic plan to make a Panasonic OLED by the end of the year. It will be a 55-inch model and retail at over £3000.

I'm not sure Panasonnic any longer has the capability to make an OLED screen, unless it's about to start converting back the solar panel plants it originally designed to make plasma screens.

abacus

spiny norman said:
gel said:

I'm not sure Panasonnic any longer has the capability to make an OLED screen, unless it's about to start converting back the solar panel plants it originally designed to make plasma screens.

It said they were still going to make OLED TV’s (Not panels, which they will probably source from other manufactures) to expand the current top of the range one they make. (If you look at virtually everything these days, manufacture just means buying in 3rd party components to suit the requirements of the design)

Bill

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:

I think you are talking to yourself again! Clearly you don't like me, I don't like you, so stop responding to my posts, I don't respond to yours! Next time I will keep reporting you.

D

Deleted member 2457

abacus said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

It said they were still going to make OLED TV’s (Not panels, which they will probably source from other manufactures) to expand the current top of the range one they make. (If you look at virtually everything these days, manufacture just means buying in 3rd party components to suit the requirements of the design)

Bill
I know that already. Cheers, I did buy one after all.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
abacus said:

Ah right: I thought the 'rumour' (which I haven't seen) was perhaps making a distinctinction between Panasonic making a Panasonic OLED and Panasonic making an LG OLED. ;-)

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
I think you are talking to yourself again! Clearly you don't like me, I don't like you, so stop responding to my posts, I don't respond to yours! Next time I will keep reporting you.

I'm sorry, but you can't proscribe who does and doesn't respond on this public forum: I wasn't in any way criticising you, but merely questioning the veracity of the rumour you mentioned. And we seem to have clarified things now.

As for 'Clearly you don't like me', that's pretty bizzare: I'm not sure I have any feelings about you one way or the other. You're just a name on a screen, so please don't take everything so personally.

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:

I'm sorry, but you can't proscribe who does and doesn't respond on this public forum: I wasn't in any way criticising you, but merely questioning the veracity of the rumour you mentioned. And we seem to have clarified things now.

As for 'Clearly you don't like me', that's pretty bizzare: I'm not sure I have any feelings about you one way or the other. You're just a name on a screen, so please don't take everything so personally.
Fair enough, things seem to get pretty personal on here though. I have two members on here saying they won't come back because of the members on here.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

Fair enough, things seem to get pretty personal on here though. I have two members on here saying they won't come back because of the members on here.

Probably in the hifi section, i wouldn't worry about it. *biggrin*

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
gel said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

The members on here were that don't want to come back were from the home cinema section, and they are sick of the members on here and so am I.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
simonlewis said:
gel said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

The members on here were that don't want to come back were from the home cinema section, and they are sick of the members on here and so am I.

So, what exactly has one group of members done to upset another (largely anonymous) group of members? The second group are sick of what??

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Speaking of Panasonic rumours, I was told by the Panasonic representative in John Lewis that Panasonic will bring out a big (maybe 75") television by the end of this year. He could not say if it would be an OLED or a bigger version of the excellent FALD 65DX902.

D

Deleted member 2457

I'm done on here too! Guys I will still keep in contact on AV. WHF - thanks a lot, I will go back to being just a reader. Cheers guys.

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
oh, he's popular here as well.. get over it gel, he was call **** by other members of the forum.. negetive, sad, boring and argumentative ****, in fact.. he's like this midget fat **** we beat him at school and he's got never enough and kept coming back..

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
I'm done on here too! Guys I will still keep in contact on AV. WHF - thanks a lot, I will go back to being just a reader. Cheers guys.

So gel, before you disapper, no answer to my specific question in #17, about what exactly the cause of the upset was?

TRENDING THREADS