Question In Japan: ~$100 USD headphones?

rejor11

Dec 20, 2019
Visit site
I'm in Osaka for a few more days and am looking at getting a pair of in-ear headphones. I'm flirting with the idea of getting bluetooth versions, but might just go wired for the better sound.

The thing is, there are a lot of brands that I never heard of. I've never gotten in-ear headphones before, but am very interested in getting a pair. The idea of replacing the... outer shell?... is kinda cool.

Problem is, many of them are _wildly_ out of my price range (some are over 2000 USD!) but there does seem to be some good options around a hundred dollars.

Can anyone give me any insight into what I should be looking for?

D

Deleted member 108165

As all headphones tend to differ with their sound signature you should be looking for a pair that you like the sound of. What other reason could there be for choosing one set of headphones over another?

rejor11

Dec 20, 2019
Visit site
As all headphones tend to differ with their sound signature you should be looking for a pair that you like the sound of. What other reason could there be for choosing one set of headphones over another?

This is a very old thread, but I feel a bit guilty for not responding.

Anyway, I ended up getting a pair of Audio Technicas. Good headphones for my budget at that time, and I don't see myself replacing them anytime soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts