Imac to iPod problems.

T

theflyingwasp

Long story short

i have in the last 6 months bought about 100 songs from iTunes that play across all my iPads ,iPod and Apple TV .

but the problem begins when I import a actual cd using the apple USB SuperDrive .if I for example I import the cd of the best off the Rolling Stones it goes straight to my iTunes library like it should but when I sync my iPod I can only play the album through home sharing ,not directly through my iPod when I turn the imac off and want to listen to it out and about.

ive tried about 5 albums and like I said I can play them no probs through everything when home sharing is on ,it's not downloading the album directly to the iPod?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Is this the first time you have imported CDs to iTunes?

Select your iPod (or iPad) on iTunes under 'Devices' (when it's plugged in) and click on 'Music' tab for that device (four tabs to the right of the 'Summary' tab).

Is the 'Sync Music' button clicked on?

Below that, have you ticked 'Entire music library' or 'Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres' ?

If the latter, then you need to select any new imports so they will sync.

T

theflyingwasp

Hi chebby

yep all is good now thank you.all these toys and I don't have a fricken clue how to use them properly.muppet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts