If you had the money .......

A

Anonymous

Hughes123:No. My hearing's not good enough!

You're not gonna get them in an open box sale either !
emotion-5.gif

russ74

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
Nope, not with today's exchange rate anyhow, plus my rooms are to small. Now I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but why on the most part do really expensive speakers luck pug ugly.I'll delude myself into thinking my MA Bronze B2's sound so much better!

A

Anonymous

russ74:
Now I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but why on the most part do really expensive speakers luck pug ugly

I think number 3 are alright, in Picasso's system that is !

A

Anonymous

I would buy the Cabasse.

The MUON is more a work of art/design than a high-end speaker (although it is very high-end and apparently sounds amazing, you are paying more for Ross Lovegrove's design than for the acoustic design).

If I had the money to buy big horns, I'd go for an Avantgarde.

The other stuff with millions of drivers, I think it's stupid, unless your room is a stadium.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:You just had to rub it in didn't you?

Well, if your new WHS&P website takes off you'll be able to get the builders back to put an extension on that justifies these.
emotion-5.gif

John Duncan

andyb190:
JohnDuncan:You just had to rub it in didn't you?

Well, if your new WHS&P website takes off you'll be able to get the builders back to put an extension on that justifies these.
emotion-5.gif

Ha, yes! Actually, am in discussions to have a separate audio/visual room at the end of the garden by these people.....

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
They may be the most expensive speakers ever, but by god there awful looking................not that i fancy speakers or anything.........

A

Anonymous

Sounds like a plan ! I'm in the process of something similar. I've refurb'ed the roof and doors on the garage and now have somewhere.........to send the OH and daughter.

Well I did say similar !

A

Anonymous

Torres09:They may be the most expensive speakers ever, but by god there awful looking................not that i fancy speakers or anything.........

The Sphaeron Excalibur are quite horny don't ya think ?

Sorry, pants I know
emotion-10.gif

A

Anonymous

Good grief, they're all hideous. I'll stick with my SA1s but add some high-end valves and the Wilson Benesch Torus passive sub...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts