I received my new Panasonic 50 vt 30

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello Forum, after your help and a lot of research, I’ve received my new Panasonic 50vt30 and I have to say that is an awesome Tv: Good PQ: SD,HD,3D… , very good movement handling (even with my scene test, the opening secuence of the Dark Knigth)…. I am very pleased with this set.

There is something I’ve realised and for that I need your wise advice:

When you look very close to the screen (I am not mad I was checking the screen…;)) you don’t see a simple black screen, you see a black screen with very thin horizontal lines ( white-grey) moving vertically like if they where a very light interference . You don’t see anything but a wonderful picture at a normal viewing distance, anyone can tell me if this is a panel’s normal behaviour ? If not, is possible to modify some setting to fix it or I have to prepare to send the Tv to the store?
smiley-laughing.gif

Good night Forum, Thanks for your help.

A

Anonymous

Anyone who own a VT30 can give him point of view please ? Your help is very wellcome !

A

Anonymous

Hi,I have had a good look at my tv from all angles and I can not see any lines at all.

Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

I think is the normal grid of the TV, you can see it changing the angle vertically. If you keep the same position you can't see it. Try to see it in the dark. It worries me you can´t see it...

Thanks again for your help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts