I Player on PS3

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I can get the internet on my PS3 but can you get to play BBC Iplayer through it?, also some of the internet looks a but purple like the bbc emblem and a few others, do i need to adjust something on the ps3 to make it look a bit clearer. TV is a Panasonic 42 PX80

sc1

Sep 4, 2008
Visit site
BBC iplayer does not work on the PS3. However there is an unofficial version of iplayer at www.ps3iplayer.com which works with most programs. BBC say it is not available on ps3 and xbox because microsoft and sony want control of the software. You open the internet browser on the ps3 and type that address in. It may not look very good on a 42" tv though as it doesn't look great on my 37" Panasonic.

A

Anonymous

sc1:However there is an unofficial version of iplayer at www.ps3iplayer.com which works with most programs. You open the internet browser on the ps3 and type that address in. It may not look very good on a 42" tv though as it doesn't look great on my 37" Panasonic.

Agreed its not the best, but its watchable - better news is the developer has been approached by the BBC to develop an official version.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS