I just bought a Pioneer 5090 TV!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Thought I would experiment with another Pioneer 5090 TV, and bought one as a second TV. £550 including delivery from a shop. *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Why?? You already had a 5090!! Why are you on a spending spree again, on things you don't need??
I can't help it. *smile*. Don't worry it's cool though.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Bigboss, there is no doubt that he is on a spending spree. Too much money, too little ....

Gel, six things occur to me.

One, that you are beyond mad.

Two, I can't understand the logic of selling a Panasonic 50VT65 plasma, which you sold to bigboss, and now, two or so years later, buying a Pioneer LX5090. An excellent set with black levels that are beaten by only the best - not all - OLEDs and dynamism, as I should know, having one in my front bedroom, but compared to the 50VT65 it lacks a Freeview HD tuner and 3D, so surely a step backwards? I'm not saying that someone shouldn't have bought it, but the purchase is strange when you had previously discarded its more advanced successor.

Three, I suppose that it will be going in a bedroom or kitchen, because your OLED is remaining in your living room, right?

Four, why would you tell anyone about it since you must know that everyone on this forum would disagree with you??

Five, if you do respond to this posting, and nobody else has posted after me, then for God's sake just use the Reply button, not Quote (and send all my guff back!) One appearance of this is quite enough. Unless of couse you selectively quote, as bigboss and David at Frank Harvey and I do. But please don't quote the whole thing back!!!

Six, will you get John Lewis to price match??? *acute*

D

Deleted member 2457

michael hoy said:
Oldboy said:
Are you feeling alright gel? Strange choice but your money buddy hope it performs well.

I'm leaving this forum so what the heck.

It's the tax payers money he's spending.
Mind your own business and buy a decent TV!

D

Deleted member 2457

michael hoy said:
Oldboy said:
Are you feeling alright gel? Strange choice but your money buddy hope it performs well.

And stop talking about things you haven't a clue about. Edited by mods Bye then. Ta da. Miss you not!

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
If you are after a tv for another room, I would have bought a VT and there would still be around 3 years or more warranty left. Although, a kuro is tempting.....
Yep, there are little things I like about the Kuro and little things I like about the Panasonic. I found different discs had their advantages and disadvantages.

D

Deleted member 2457

David@FrankHarvey said:
michael hoy said:

Be fair to him though - he does return them :)
*smile*. Just cancelled the speaker and stand too! Doh.

TRENDING THREADS