Humax Foxsat-HDR Queries

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Hi all. Some of you will know I've just got it, had it lesss than 24hrs now.

A couple of queries if I may.

1 - I had trouble series linking a programme that was on BBC2 in 3 regions. It showed up as a separate recording in each region. Far as I'm aware I did'nt do anything to make that happen. Anyone know a solution?

2 - You can set up favourites but it appears to be useless as there seems to be no way of setting it so that you just see your favourites in the EPG, like with Sky...?

3 - How do you get to a page that shows what recordings you have set up?

I have had a look at the manual but am not getting far.

Cheers.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
daveloc, that seems to have done the trick, thanks. Deleted a lot of other channels whilst i was at it too. Oddly, though, I think I deleted mostly BBC one variants and not BBC2, which is teh channeld the programme in question is on.Also oddly, to me anyway, is I have 2 BBC1 West Mids and two BBC2 Englands, each with different numbers.

daveloc

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
1 - answered in other thread

2 - yes, favourites are pretty useless, the best way of cutting channels displayed is the Genre Panel (opt+ while in Table, any searches are also restricted to the chosen genre)

You can stop the Genre Panel appearing *unless* you press opt+ in Table by going to Menu->Settings->Other

3 - press Schedule. Also: Schedule, then press Red, gets you to Table without the wait for a full EPG reload that you get by pressing Guide, and is always the better route unless the table has become depopulated, e.g., just after a retune.

You should always have at least one 9xx BBC1/2, and one 10x version, both with your region's name. The box uses your postcode to alias the correct 9xx variant to the low number at the top of the table for your convenience.

Retune using a different postcode and you'll get a different 9xx aliased.

You can watch/record other regions' local programming, ignore them, or delete them according to taste or if they cause scheduling messups as in 1 above.

You're on your own for a while now, I'm away till next week ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts