humax 9300t(pvr)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi to all i am a newbi here.

i have a question i have a humax 9300t pvr which i got about 4 weeks ago.

its great i love it.but over the last few days, some time around early morning(3am/12pm) look at it be for i go to work its fine,

but when i get home on the front it is showing an error( E-HW)called the shop were i got it from, they do not know what it could be,and still waiting for humax to e-mail me bk.can any help me.

p.s if i turn it of at the plug its fine after that,untill the next morning

thanks mark

SACripps

Oct 25, 2008
Visit site
A quick Google seems to suggest you need to download the update on your PC and then transfer that to your Humax or take the unit to someone else's house(!) and download it there, as you might have reception problems...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=729826

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm guessing, by the timing, that it's trying to automatically download the firmware upgrade Humax is sending out to decrease fan noise (see full story here) and somehow not completing

- unplugging it's the worst thing you can do, as the box needs to be on standby for the firmware to successfully download.

Surprised your retailer didn't know about the upgrades!

daveh75

those error codes are related to firmware update problems, which is also why they're appearing early in the a.m ,as that's when they try to update. can't tell you the specific meaning of that code but google "humax error codes" and you should find the answer

A

Anonymous

well thanks for that.but i do not like the idear of the downloading the then do a upgrade the humax box.just me a would get it wrong.

but i shall give it a go.co.s i can get help here.

thanks mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts