Hugo Boss @ John Lewis

Paul.

At Cribbs Causeway johnlewis, the Hugo Boss concession store is getting closed down. No idea if this is happening at other branches. I just picked up a pair of suits for £300, (one at £200 and the other £100). Both retailed at £529! I am going to look dapper when I get married in August :)

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Paul Hobbs said:
The_Lhc said:
You're going to look pretty silly wearing two suits aren't you?

Dont be daft, the other is for my secret twin. We would be pretty crappy magicians if we didn't wear the same clothes wouldn't we?
Great plot for a film, see if you can get David Bowie on board and you'll have a winner

D

Deleted member 2457

Our Hugo Boss shop has cracking deals in it. Got a jean jacket for £60 down from £150, and a jumper for £50 down from £100.

Cheers for the heads-up.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
Got a jean jacket

Do you mean a denim jacket?

Hi

Yep demin jacket - just had to ask someone about that.
smiley-smile.gif
Nice to see speak to you, it has been a while.
smiley-smile.gif

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
Got a jean jacket

smiley-smile.gif
smiley-smile.gif

But not as long as it's been since I last saw someone wearing a denim jacket... :rockout:

smiley-laughing.gif

I haven't had one for about 15 years - probably longer, proper quality though, nice fit too, not too short.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
relocated said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
Got a jean jacket

smiley-smile.gif
smiley-smile.gif

But not as long as it's been since I last saw someone wearing a denim jacket... :rockout:

You ought to get out more.

If it means seeing people wearing denim jackets I think I'll stay at home.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I quite like the idea of a denim jacket. I had a great one in the mid-90s that I bought in a secondhand shop in San Francisco, which ended up in the charity shop. I regret that particular act of charity.

That said - while the jacket is great, you do look a prize plonker when wearing it in Canadian Tuxedo form:

mattdamon.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

Big Aura said:
I quite like the idea of a denim jacket. I had a great one in the mid-90s that I bought in a secondhand shop in San Francisco, which ended up in the charity shop. I regret that particular act of charity.

That said - while the jacket is great, you do look a prize plonker when wearing it in Canadian Tuxedo form:

mattdamon.jpg

Agreed. Mine one is dark blue and has Boss Orange on the label.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts