How to make my iPod sound great in my hifi system?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

idc

Jarnesque:I've also been thinking about connecting my ipod touch to my Arcam Solo Mini. The rDock is an option - but an expensive one at £150 (and I doubt if the connecting cables come with that!). What's the best option between the GQ-24 and the Apple dock do you think? (charging isn't really an issue as the battery lasts long enough on its own for my needs).

I have an Apple dock for my nano and I would rate the GQ-24 over it, to the point that now you mention it, I have no idea where the dock is! What did I do with it?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Jarnesque:I've also been thinking about connecting my ipod touch to my Arcam Solo Mini. The rDock is an option - but an expensive one at £150 (and I doubt if the connecting cables come with that!). What's the best option between the GQ-24 and the Apple dock do you think? (charging isn't really an issue as the battery lasts long enough on its own for my needs).

I had my iPod and Apple dock connected to my hifi for about 30 minutes and then it went in the cupboard, and that's where it has stayed. Rubbish.

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts