How to choose the right pair of headphones

Johan Bottema

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Just picked up some K702 headphones for £103. You cannot beat that with any other purchase, The AKG K701 / 702 / 712 remain legendary headphones. Rather that than anything else with NC, Wireless etc. Compared to my Hifiman HE400S and Philips X1 it is so much clearer and neutral. Deep bass without blurring the lines. Look at the old legends people .. modern Hphones still cannot compete.

Frans Callebaut

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
hello,
which headphones give the best surround sound, yamaha YH-L700 A or mobius audèze when connected to my yamaha cx-a 5100 surround processor to the 6,25 mm analog headphones output. i listen to cd's, sacd's, dvd-audio, dvd's, blu-ray discs, 4k blu-ray discs. i am not a gamer.
best regards,
frans callebaut

Friesiansam

hello,
which headphones give the best surround sound, yamaha YH-L700 A or mobius audèze when connected to my yamaha cx-a 5100 surround processor to the 6,25 mm analog headphones output. i listen to cd's, sacd's, dvd-audio, dvd's, blu-ray discs, 4k blu-ray discs. i am not a gamer.
best regards,
frans callebaut
You'll be more likely to get noticed by someone who can help, if you start your own thread. I'm not familiar with those headphones or the amp.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts