How similar todays best TVs are to legendary plasmas

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I don’t think I have truly been happy with any TV I have owned! I love TVs and buying them, but soon find faults in them.

D

Deleted member 2457

That's because you've stopped enjoying what you're watching and are constantly looking for imperfections in your TV.
Yes, quite true, BB. I also am also always watching YouTube where the quality of video I watch isn’t up to snuff too. Not sure what I can do about it though. 8K TVs and 4K TVs are designed for that ultimately, I think I need to go back to watching discs again and forget about YouTube and streaming services. That way I am enjoying the best possible picture and sound especially from my home cinema system.

Thanks mate! :)

You need to focus on what content you're watching to enjoy and not watching something just for sake of the resolution. TVs are for entertainment and need to remain as such. I watch what I enjoy. So I never look for imperfections. I'm happy with what I've got. My Samsung TV in bedroom is 12 years old, and the only reason to consider changing it is to access smart services built-in. The Panasonic plasma which I bought from you is still going strong, and the only reason to change that in the future would be if I want to increase the screen size (and go 4K).

D

Deleted member 2457

You need to focus on what content you're watching to enjoy and not watching something just for sake of the resolution. TVs are for entertainment and need to remain as such. I watch what I enjoy. So I never look for imperfections. I'm happy with what I've got. My Samsung TV in bedroom is 12 years old, and the only reason to consider changing it is to access smart services built-in. The Panasonic plasma which I bought from you is still going strong, and the only reason to change that in the future would be if I want to increase the screen size (and go 4K).
Yes, I have just been watching Aerosmith live at Donington Blu-ray and Knebworth Status Quo Blu-ray and really enjoyed them, in fact they were amazing! I was also sitting straight on with a QLED which I think that is important and picture was amazing, and these were only Blu-rays. The colours were all there in the picture and sound was booming in DTS Master Audio.

Glad you are still enjoying my Panasonic Plasma mate that was calibrated too. Cheers for the advice and input! Gel. You are definitely a great mate and my favourite poster of all time!

Reactions: bigboss

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts