HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR A SECOND HAND CREEK EVO AMP?

A

Anonymous

£200 would be nice, but i expect a little more would be needed if your thinking about ebay. Perhaps £250 although nobody bidded on one asking £300 recently.

With a number of days left, one is already at £165.

John Duncan

You could get a new one direct from Creek for £300 recently, though that deal isn't there at the moment - this was what I based the figure on, so I wouldn;t buy a s/h for more than 200 unless I had to have it *today*.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:You could get a new one direct from Creek for £300 recently, though that deal isn't there at the moment - this was what I based the figure on, so I wouldn;t buy a s/h for more than 200 unless I had to have it *today*.

New? Surely ex dem? I've seen them for £350 on the website for ex dems. They have upped the retail price from £495 to £545 recently. I reckon £250 from a "safe" 100% seller is sound business. It's a great amp.

John Duncan

Gerrardasnails:JohnDuncan:You could get a new one direct from Creek for £300 recently, though that deal isn't there at the moment - this was what I based the figure on, so I wouldn;t buy a s/h for more than 200 unless I had to have it *today*.

New? Surely ex dem? I've seen them for £350 on the website for ex dems. They have upped the retail price from £495 to £545 recently. I reckon £250 from a "safe" 100% seller is sound business. It's a great amp.

No definitely new, at least for a while......

A

Anonymous

I was going to bid upto £230 with the postage being 20 quid. If I get it then all well and good, but am not going more than £250 all in.

A

Anonymous

You could probably get a deal on a new old stock EVO model, but the latest models are called Evolution so would probably cost full retail new, so a second hand EVO probably won't fetch much and even less in the current climate.

A

Anonymous

I thought that the amp was the evo / evolution, that there was not 2 types? But as I am new to all of this, correct me if I am wrong

A

Anonymous

£255inc with 1h20mins left. Thats gonna fetch a lot it seems. Unlucky pal.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts