How much do you think an iPad Pro will cost?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

iPad Air or iPad Pro then? What floats your boat? :?

D

Deleted member 2457

I am tempted to wait for the iPad Pro. I am not quite sure about the size but a better screen definitely appeals to me. Might as well make a big step from the iPad 2. Just hope it does come out early next year.

abacus

About twice the price of what it's worth.
smiley-smile.gif

Bill

D

Deleted member 2457

I can't decide whether to buy an iPad Air this week? :? Any recommendations, I own the iPad 2? Thanks.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
I can't decide whether to buy an iPad Air this week? :? Any recommendations, I own the iPad 2? Thanks.

You probably research, and think about, iPads about 36,000 times more than most of us. I would expect you to be the expert.

philipjohnwright

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
Nothing?

I've got an iPad 2 as well - virtually wedded to the darned thing. I don't feel a great need to upgrade it tho - more of the same just a bit faster and better screen....

I would be tempted by a bigger one, so maybe worth waiting for it assuming it does eventually materialise. If I was starting all over again I have to say I'd go for a Mini though.

If you have an itch to spend some money (know the feeling occasionally) just go to Amazon and buy a classical box set. Some amazing bargains there, I've just bought Andras Schiff's solo Bach works for £24, all 12 CD's. Or the Decca / DG Choral box set (Magnificat) - 50 CD's for £54. All top notch performances and good recordings as well. I tell you, now is the time to be stockpiling CD's. Not just classical, although that's where the best bargains are
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:

You probably research, and think about, iPads about 36,000 times more than most of us. I would expect you to be the expert.

Probably right. :). I tell you one place that does deals though and that is Waitrose in the shop, if you can get stock.

D

Deleted member 2457

philipjohnwright said:
Nothing?

I've got an iPad 2 as well - virtually wedded to the darned thing. I don't feel a great need to upgrade it tho - more of the same just a bit faster and better screen....

I would be tempted by a bigger one, so maybe worth waiting for it assuming it does eventually materialise. If I was starting all over again I have to say I'd go for a Mini though.

If you have an itch to spend some money (know the feeling occasionally) just go to Amazon and buy a classical box set. Some amazing bargains there, I've just bought Andras Schiff's solo Bach works for £24, all 12 CD's. Or the Decca / DG Choral box set (Magnificat) - 50 CD's for £54. All top notch performances and good recordings as well. I tell you, now is the time to be stockpiling CD's. Not just classical, although that's where the best bargains are
smiley-smile.gif

Yep, same here, I don't put it down. :). Yep, I had narrowed it down to lighter and better screen too. I like the lightness of it. Just bought the Indiana Jones Blu-ray box set. :). Should be interesting to see what I decide? :?

nufcmarson

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I have just upgraded from the iPad 2 to the iPad Air and hVe to say it was the best decision I could have made. originally I wanted the iPad mini with retina display, but as soon as I handled the Air it was a no-brainer. it's much lighter than the iPad 2, somehow feels larger than the iPad 2 and the most considerable difference for me is how much quicker the tablet functions.

Hope this helps!

D

Deleted member 2457

nufcmarson said:
I have just upgraded from the iPad 2 to the iPad Air and hVe to say it was the best decision I could have made. originally I wanted the iPad mini with retina display, but as soon as I handled the Air it was a no-brainer. it's much lighter than the iPad 2, somehow feels larger than the iPad 2 and the most considerable difference for me is how much quicker the tablet functions.

Hope this helps!

Yeah it does - thanks. I think I will get one Friday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts