How does it compare

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
i have a roksan kandy amp and power amp retail cost £1200 i like the sound and I am happy with it - but someone said to me that i would have been better off buying a £1200 amp instead - never auditioned any £1200 amps as decided that was the way i wanted to go - i know without any specifics this is a little bit of an ambiguous question but have I made a big mistake here should I have auditioned a better amp?

T

the record spot

Tell you what, how's this for a thought; plug the gear in, switch it all on and play something. If it ticks all the boxes and stuff like you're feet are tapping, or the like, then this might be an indicator it's doing the business! :D

Joking aside, you've got a good combo there; neither amp is a slouch and you'll get years out of them. Ignore the comment and enjoy the music. You haven't made a mistake - honest!

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
kandy cd player - ma rs8s which some people seem to not like with the kandy - Pro-Ject Xperience X Pack Turntable with Ortofon Rondo Red MC Cartridge and Speed Box - mf xlps phono stage - merlin chopin cables (about to change) - merlin tarantula mains block/leads and 2 runs of melin C12 speaker cable (also about to change)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts