How do I upload photos of my ZT

T

theflyingwasp

Pretend your explaining it to a small child with learning difficulties BUT said child has every I-device known to man.

got to get pics of this ZT up.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
What i would do is upload the photograph to something like flick-r then just copy and paste, i am sure someone will come along shortly and tell you something completely different.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Check my system link flyingwhasp where some 1 has kindly provided step by step instructions for a numpty like me. You'll need to upload your pcs to Flickr or something similar first though. Just scroll down and you'll see the instructions..

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/your-system/my-system-try-again

T

theflyingwasp

Very very nice set up there series1boy very classy! :clap:

right I will give it a bash ,I don't own proper camera am I wasting my time using the iPhone/ipad to upload photos?

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, log on here:

https://www.flickr.com

I use the same password as my Yahoo email one.

And first of all upload your pictures to your computer. Once in Flickr, upload the pictures using the top middle button. Keep pressing upload until I says yee haw and then it will be in your Flickr account. Once there click on the picture once, and then on the right there will be three little buttons appear, click on them, and then select different sizes, click on the different sizes one, and then some more choices will appear. Now select the 550 or 650 size ones, then once that is done it is simply copy and paste into this website. Simples. If you get stuck tell us where and then we can help you. Go for it.

D

Deleted member 2457

theflyingwasp said:
Very very nice set up there series1boy very classy! :clap:

right I will give it a bash ,I don't own proper camera am I wasting my time using the iPhone/ipad to upload photos?

No, I use my iPhone, they are quite good. Go for it. Keep the flash off.

T

theflyingwasp

Cheers boys I shall investigate later as for now I must fly into the night and partake in many many double jack Daniels and coke pulled a bee last week.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Now you see I seriously cannot take photos with an iPad without feeling that I look like an absolute jerk. iPhone I feel I can just about get away with.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts