Cant find them for 29.99 on amazon?

Any chance of a link

Can't seem to get one at the moment, i will keep trying, it is on there though
emotion-1.gif
emotion-21.gif

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Don't think it includes Shrek 4, in which case you will have to claim for it.This is part of the Samsung promotion, and currently not available to buy anywhere except Ebay, Very tempted but im not sure how you would claim, if you don't provide proof of your bundle purchase with a Samsung tv.Then you might still find it unavailable.

D

Deleted member 2457

lobby:

Don't think it includes Shrek 4, in which case you will have to claim for it.This is part of the Samsung promotion, and currently not available to buy anywhere except Ebay, Very tempted but im not sure how you would claim, if you don't provide proof of your bundle purchase with a Samsung tv.Then you might still find it unavailable.

The word is that on the wrapping around the Shrek 3d blu rays there is a serial number and you use that to claim the fourth one
emotion-21.gif

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Well then that's a very good price, i just got the Whole story boxset set of four from blockbusters for £19.93, but to have them in 3D for an extra £10 is tempting, could sell the other on Ebay.

peddie44

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had confirmed if you can claim the 4th Shrek film if you buy this pack? Surely claiming the 4th film was a Samsung deal so you can't do if you aren't getting it as a Samsung deal???

D

Deleted member 2457

peddie44:Has anyone had confirmed if you can claim the 4th Shrek film if you buy this pack? Surely claiming the 4th film was a Samsung deal so you can't do if you aren't getting it as a Samsung deal???

You do what i said above, then put down the code of a Samsung 3d tv that you get the 3d blu rays included with
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts