HomePod 2's and Bluetooth turntable?

Graham_Brazendale

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Not sure I'm posting my question in the correct place, but here goe, is it possible to use a bluetooth turntable with a pair of Apple HomePod 2 ?

I have a pair and wondered whether I could connect to a turntable by bluetooth, so I could use some LP's I have ?

Best regards,

Graham.

Hi,

Not sure I'm posting my question in the correct place, but here goe, is it possible to use a bluetooth turntable with a pair of Apple HomePod 2 ?

I have a pair and wondered whether I could connect to a turntable by bluetooth, so I could use some LP's I have ?

Best regards,

Graham.
i don't think you can.
The Homepod requires Airplay 2 to receive a signal and I don't know any turntable that has that facility.

Graham_Brazendale

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for response Vincent, though “Read the manual” would have been quite sufficient.

For what it is worth, I have read what is in effect the HomePod 2 manual, but wanted to know if it would be possible to use a bluetooth turntable, before I went ahead and bought it.

Best regards,

Grsham.

DougK1

Jan 4, 2024
Visit site
Thank you for response Vincent, though “Read the manual” would have been quite sufficient.

For what it is worth, I have read what is in effect the HomePod 2 manual, but wanted to know if it would be possible to use a bluetooth turntable, before I went ahead and bought it.

Best regards,

Grsham.
RTFM is a well known and universally understood term, it had no reflection upon yourself.

Reactions: jonboywalton75

TRENDING THREADS