Home cinema + multiroom

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello!

I not really an audio expert so I need your advice about buying the right AV receiver (and speakers) for my home cinema and multiroom setup. What I am trying to do is connect my home cinema (5.1) to zone 1 of my AV receiver and a speaker selector (5 pairs of speakers) to zone 2 of my receiver.

I can´t decide between denon 2809, denon 3808 and onkyo sr875 or sr876. Is there any other receiver you would recommend? I would like to have two HDMI outputs (projector and plasma) and network capabilty for ip radio but those two features are not necessary. Is this way of building multiroom system resonable?? What would be suitable speakers for other rooms using one of the above receivers?

I have been trying to figure out the right components for this system for a long time now and I have read A LOT of reviews but I am still not sure what to buy so I will be thankful for any advice you give me.

A

Anonymous

What would you suggest instead of AV receiver??

I donït really need great sound quality. All I need I some way of distributing sound around my house so I donït have to have a radio in each room. I only want to listen to music and news around my house while I cook, read, clean, etc.

A

Anonymous

Buy a decent amp which will handle your stereo needs and leave the AV amp to handle your cinema set-up. Check out the sonos system, if you want multi-room connectivity.

A

Anonymous

Sonos system is a bit too expensive for my needs and honestly I donït like wireless systems very much.

What kind of stereo amplifier would you recommend?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts