Home Cinema Advise

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking for advice on getting a home cinema system but know very little about the matter. I have a 50" plasma full HD Samsung TV, sky +HD and a Xbox 360.

I have about £300 or so to spend so i am looking for something relatively inexpensive.

I would like to play my ipod through the system.

I found Samsung HT-C555 and was looking for advise whether this system would suit my needs or would be better getting a hi-fi with surround sound.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-HT-C555-5-1-inch-Compatible/dp/B003DNSC3S

As you may have gathered I dont know alot on the matter and would be very appreciative on some advise.

Thanks

markyd

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
For £300 your options are pretty tight for 5.1 surround. I would save a bit more to get something far superior for movies and music.

If you can push your budget to £500 you will be able to get a good AV amp and some decent 5.1 packages.

If it was me I would get the Sony 800, and Q-accoustics 1010i or Boston XS speakers. All are what hi-fi 5 starers and can both be had for about £500 if you shop around.

Alternatively get some stereo only separates easily for £300

A

Anonymous

I agree, the difference you will see will be huge. Although i did see an Onkyo all in one box in richer sounds and Currys, sorry i didnt get the model numbers but it was £299.

A

Anonymous

no its wasnt as good as that. it was an all in one package.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts