HMV Blue Cross sale starts Saturday 12th Jan

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Sorry for any staff losing their jobs. They've been too expensive for some time.
smiley-frown.gif

OneBoxSystem said:
Sorry for any staff losing their jobs. They've been too expensive for some time.
smiley-frown.gif

When I went into the Kingston branch just a few weeks ago, they had two aisles of cut price CDs and DVDs. I purchased Led Zepp II (Remastered) and double album from Chic for just a tenner. Pretty good value. Can't vouch for their other stores but these cut price jobbies were at the front.

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
OneBoxSystem said:
smiley-frown.gif

When I went into the Kingston branch just a few weeks ago, they had two aisles of cut price CDs and DVDs. I purchased Led Zepp II (Remastered) and double album from Chic for just a tenner. Pretty good value. Can't vouch for their other stores but these cut price jobbies were at the front.
Same price as Amazon (If you mean the Magnifique double CD) and you get £1 mp3 credit too. This is not part of any promotion. I would happily have bought from HMV online if they were competitive, but generally they wern't.

eremis666666

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Just looked at the sale now and just one example but it was the first thing i saw that I was after, Coraline 3D blu ray hmv price £15.00 take off your 25% and it now costs you £11.25 to buy. Then have a look at Zavvi to buy it and its £6.95 but in a deal of 2 for £12, then try Play.com and its there for £5.39. Someone said about losing competition but when the prices are so over the top they no longer become competition, I think the loss of HMV will have very little impact at all, apart from to the people loosing their jobs which is a big deal! The companies that are left will just have a better chance of survival but will still have to be compeditive if they want to attract our buisness!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts