High end 4K Pioneer Blu-Ray player anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

They don’t seem to stock the 800 do they?
That’s always been hard to find, I think Covid hit supplies.
Not anymore they don’t (I think), you have to go right through the in store shop clearance and see what you can find. I did a search on google for Pioneer 800 at RS but showed up nothing. I don’t think it would though you have to search RS store stock clearance one by one to find them normally.

buzz_lightclick

Not anymore they don’t (I think), you have to go right through the in store shop clearance and see what you can find. I did a search on google for Pioneer 800 at RS but showed up nothing. I don’t think it would though you have to search RS store stock clearance one by one to find them normally.
Yes I’ve looked before, annoying you have to search each shop individually for clearance items.
But I meant in general, the last time I looked for it at any store or website (few months ago now), it was never actually in stock, even if it appeared to be, usually you had to contact the store for more info.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yes I’ve looked before, annoying you have to search each shop individually for clearance items.
But I meant in general, the last time I looked for it at any store or website (few months ago now), it was never actually in stock, even if it appeared to be, usually you had to contact the store for more info.
Yes, I bought from local RS.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts