HIFI / AV Rack - Help Needed!

stanleyk

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking for a hifi rack, but do not want a tall one, so therefore would like a lower but wider rack. This now lends itself to looking at av racks, however I was unsure what peoples thoughts were on using av racks for hifi? Is the better option to purchase two sets of bottom shelves and place them next to one another? Any suggestions for good options would be much appreciated, the obvious to me being the Equinox series.

Thanks

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
i've got the equinox avi, great piece of kit that somehow improved the sound of my cd player and amp. could just have been because i levelled it with a spirit level though, the black glass is a royal pain to keep clean though.

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I have the audio version of this rack from salamander at it is great. The shelves are infinitely adjustable and they can be individually leveled and they are rock solid since each shelf is clamped between steel nuts. This TV version is wide and low. Should be perfect for you and it's not terribly expensive either. I pesonally don't like anything with glass shelves...

http://www.standsandmounts.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=7029

5979_1_.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts