Hi Newlash09 re Blu ray players

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

the sound was all the same over HDMI. The Samsung basically had brighter highlights but all very minimal, you can't go wrong with any player.

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
the sound was all the same over HDMI. The Samsung basically had brighter highlights but all very minimal, you can't go wrong with any player.
Just seen this Xbox One S review:

https://www.avforums.com/review/microsoft-xbox-one-s-games-console-4k-uhd-blu-ray-player-review.13709

You can't go wrong with any player, although it seems the more you pay the better the DVD performance.

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Been considering a 4k player for sometime now. But it's dizzying to see the standards change every season. Some upgradable by software, but some needing specific hardware requirements. My new 4k TV supports HDR but not Dolby vision. How's that for a bummer. IAM all in support of 4k, and labels need customer support to launch more titles, but every time I consider one, it seems too early to pull the trigger.

Will hold onto my trusty pioneer bdp 450 for now.

D

Deleted member 2457

newlash09 said:
Been considering a 4k player for sometime now. But it's dizzying to see the standards change every season. Some upgradable by software, but some needing specific hardware requirements. My new 4k TV supports HDR but not Dolby vision. How's that for a bummer. IAM all in support of 4k, and labels need customer support to launch more titles, but every time I consider one, it seems too early to pull the trigger.

Will hold onto my trusty pioneer bdp 450 for now.
thumbs_up.png

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
I have an Xbox 1 on my LCD lg 4k Tv, it's really good!
Nice one mate. Have you got Planet Earth 2 4K Blu-ray?

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
How is the 4k performance of the Xbox one. Makes sense going for an Xbox one instead of a dedicated uhd player. I will soon have to replace my Xbox 360 anyways. Was not sure between the Sony PS4 and Xbox one

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts