Hi new member needing help

Q Bass

Sep 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi I’m new here and I need advice on a new system. For the past 10 years I’ve been using a Technics mini 5CD system with dolby pro logic 5 speakers.

Thing is I want new features and a new system What I need help with is should I buy separates or another all in one system? I want the following: CD player with mp3 (SD card slot would be nice but not a must same goes for DVD) DAB would love to have this as I’m having to listen through my TV at the moment,

Has to look good lol, POWER I’m power hungry lol (my Technics has 200w RMS stereo and 360 in pro logic mode) and If it’s separates I would like 1 remote as I’ve got too many

Would like to connect it to my TV I have around £450 to spend but could go up to £500 Any help would be great

Cheers Q

A

Anonymous

500 pound will get u 300w of power but then u still need cd player and speakers if u want that much power ( nothig wrong with your request i will get 2 300w in the near future)u need more honey mate simple

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Well, £500 will get you 300w of power @ 1kHz, one channel driven and into a 4ohm load with 10% THD in an all-in-one system, but 300W of meaningful power will cost you a lot more, or mean a lot less facilities.

Q Bass

Sep 5, 2007
Visit site
Hey thank you for the replies - ok so maybe I was asking too much I could have lower power and add an active sub to make up for power later - so now can anyone suggest something?

Thank you

Q

A

Anonymous

addind a sub will only over shadow the rest of the speakers if not done propely and if u turn it up too much all u'll get is bass it will be like dressing a small lamb chop with a buket of french mustard u just won't taste the lamb!(sorry im a cook thats the only metafor i had in mind )

Q Bass

Sep 5, 2007
Visit site
Mmmm I'm hungry now lol - I will keep the sub down but I think I should go for one of those all in one systems as the money that I have isn't enough, maybe something like my Technics but newer or maybe get an AV amp and use my DVD player for music and just buy speakers aaarrrrrgggggg somebody help me please

Q

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts