HELP with speaker cable

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi - I was just wondering if anyone can help - I have a run of speaker cable that I currently use to bi-amp my speakers - I have just bought some new cable so want to use my old stuff in a second system however it only has one set of speakers terminals at the amp end - the speaker cable has terminated ban plugs which I do not want to cut off - does anyone know of a gadget that connect two banana plugs to one set of speaker terminals at the amp end - my speakers are bi-wirable so no problem at that end? Thanks

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
You should be able to piggy back your banana plugs or get two cables in each side-entry hole. Which plugs are they?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
they are the ones like you get on Chord Cables - so can't connect together and i cant get two plugs in the back of the amp either i can plug one in the back or open tmen and put one down the gap then tighten but don't seem to able to do both

A

Anonymous

I'd just use a single run anyway. I never got on with biwiring...

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
What amp is in your second system? What are the terminals like? You may have to cut the plugs off and buy some more with the large side-entry hole.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts