HELP WITH MY S550

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, have just purchased the s550, and have ordered a w5500, just a quick question, how do i link it up with my wireless router, i have read the instructions, but it doesnt seem to be any clearer, it is my first blue ray purchase, and it probably is dead simple. Also is it worth getting a new power cable? if so any recommendations for about £15, as i dont fancy spending £40 on the copper line

Messiah

I'm not sure about this but I think the only BD player at the moment capable of wireless connection is the PS3. I think you would need to connect the player to the router with an ethernet cable.

Kids are screaming, otherwise I would double check the instructions................

A

Anonymous

Hi

I have the S350 which I set wirelessly up using one of these ( http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132431) it has lots of user reviews and some even go as far as telling you how to set it up!

By reading the advice I had it plugged in and updating the firmware on the Sony in less than 10 mins. However Linksys are a quality make, it depends on what you want to spend. As I say it was a dodle to set up and works fine.

Bc.
emotion-11.gif

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Perhaps I should clarify, I'm not necessarily recommending the Linksys, I've never used it. Just using it as an example of what you need to hook the device up to a wireless network.

A

Anonymous

thanks it doesnt sound to daunting, any views on the power cable?

TRENDING THREADS