Help - Wharfedale Diamond 8.4 Replacement Driver

Mr Steve

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
I would really appreciate any suggestions or help from forum members - or a Wharfedale / IAG rep - on locating a replacement driver - the lowest / bottom mid-bass driver - for a Wharfedale Diamond 8.4 speaker (part of my old 5.1 setup)

The Wharfedale agent in South Africa has advised that the Daimond 8 series drivers have been discontinued and that they are not able to source a replacement driver - but they "will be able to arrange to supply me with a new pair at a very good price"
smiley-frown.gif

Seeing that I have upgraded my speaker package (to MA RX6.1) buying a new pair of 8.4's is not an option for me, but it is a waste not to be able to replace the faulty driver and thus not being able to use / sell the old speakers which, except the the one problem driver, are in a good condition.

Any ideas on where / how to get a replacement driver will really be appreciated.

jiggyjoe

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
There is a tired looking pair on ebay for about £25 but when you add shipping costs its probably not worth the hassle. maybe you could find another one local to you selling for spares or repair.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts