Help please - Network connection Yamaha A2010

rendu

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
Hello, I am trying to connect my receiver to the PC but it does not work. My PS3 can see and stream files without problem but the Yamaha A2010 does not find any file.

I have Windows 7 and I can not see the version of my Windows media player (don´t know how to see it) but I am guessing that it could be version 12.

I have already went to the network sharing options on my PC and I have allowed access to the A2010 but still does not work. I am using D-link in my home to get internet to the A2010, could this be the problem? Also, the receiver plays internet stations without problem so it is indeed connected to the internet. Any help will be appreciated because I do not know what else I can do.

rendu

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
I have installedthe asset but still does not work. The strange thing is that now I can see the music in my android app but the songs do not play and the receiver shows the same message 'no content'. Could it be the d-link plugs that are interfering? Any hint from anybody will be much appreciated.

AnotherJoe

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
-> Control Panel - > Network And Internet -> Network And Sharing Centre -> Change Advanced sharing settings

- Make sure Network Discovery is turned on

- Then click on Choose Media Streaming Options, Change show devices on to All Networks, click Allow All

rendu

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
Thanks, that is the first thing I did when I found the issue but it does not work. Yesterday I have tried other two server apps, servii snd ps3. In both cases I could see my files in the Android app but the receiver still show the message.. 'no content'. The server apps seem to find the Android but not the receiver. Any other suggestions? Should I send it for repair?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts