help needed to choose a tv (pioneer 5090)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
well tomorow is the big day that i go pay for the new tv.. after a year of holding back and doing research, ive set my heart on the pioneer 5090 

i wanted to know if any one has this tv, and how does it cope with the ps3?. is there any tear during high speed video's, any problems...?

FuzzyinLondon

Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
Buy it, it's absolutely awesome and there's extremely little between it and the KRP-500A. I've talked to owners on another forum who have it and they've had absolutely no problems with the PS3. In fact, they highly recommend it for gaming.

A

Anonymous

ive just placed my order from currys.. will be delivered next week. i feel like a child waiting to go on holiday.

£1800 with wall mount, speakers, and their guy will mount it!!!...ÿ

every time i go in to a local shop and see the dispaly fully functioning- i get a sence of excitement.

ÿ

A

Anonymous

they had 6 in stock on tues, went to buy it on weds, they were all sold out. theyv promised me 1 by fri next week.ÿ

ÿ

A

Anonymous

i go the fixed stand with it, i built a relationship with the local currys store, hence my discount,

the only thing i havnt got yet is a quality hdmi, i already have two but are £10 asda ones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts