HELP NEEDED ON BLU RAY

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am wanting to buy a 32 inch tv and Blue Ray player. After searching for suitable options I was thinking of a Sony KDL 32V550 tv and Sony BDP S360 Blue Ray player. Is this my best option and will the Blue Ray player play regular dvds / cds?

Any help is appreciated.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Yes it will play regular dvds / cds as well as any dvds you may of recorded on a dvd recorder.

The Sony BDP S360 Blue Ray player gets good write ups for a budget machine.

A

Anonymous

Comet are selling a SONY BDPS360B.CEK Blue Ray player. Is this the right one as i'm not sure what the 360B.CEK means?

A

Anonymous

It will be exactly the same as all other Sony BDP-S360's but that will be there unique model number probably. Also, I wouldnt advise buying one from comet ... you will find one much cheaper online if you search google. I have just paid £167 for mine.

i must say they are fantastic value and are excellent with both blu-ray and dvd's

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
DAVEYH:Comet are selling a SONY BDPS360B.CEK Blue Ray player. Is this the right one as i'm not sure what the 360B.CEK means?

It's just the extended Sony model code for the machine, the CEK indicating it's the version sold in Europe, as opposed to the States or wherever...

TRENDING THREADS