Help... Need A Good DAC.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking for a Good Dac under $1200 That will go well with Cambridge Azur 350A and B&W M1 Mk2... i got the Dacmagic 100 but it sounds 2D and the sound isn't involving at all the amp without the DAC sounds Better, The dac isn't that accurate my WD Tv live Hub Produces Better sound which is rare since i never liked the sound from it and specially its Stereo output, but the Azur 350A brings a sound that i didn't know this unit had, it has that emotion it inspires but not fully it needs more definition separation and detail needless to say the sound is better than the Dacmagic 100 i have had a peachtree audio DAC IT which i like but it didn't satisfied me... it just didn't have what the wd tv live hub has i prefer a dac that doesnt upsample and that will retain its fidelity i'm more of a Neutral sound guy which the Azur 350A has that signature sound im looking for, i know it isn't the amp because i have tested pioneer SC65, Yamaha Rx-A1020, Marantz Pm6004, onkyo TX NR 616 and Emotiva mini-X a-100 but none of them Have The sound of the cheap Azur 350A which is neautral and it doesnt add or takes away from the sound which i like but it needs refinement, definition more separation, accuracy, and detail which i think a good dac will bring... right now i'm looking into the NuForce DAC-100 and maybe benchmark but i'm not much of a DAC Expert So which Dac do you guys reccomend me i know everybody has different standards in sound an not everybody listen to the same music/Sound as me, i listen to music excessively each day around 6 to 15 hours... :grin: even at dawn... Piano, orchestra, Dubstep, electronic, R&B, Hip Hop, Alternative, and some others which i dont know the genres of... but thats what i listen to... i just want that Emotion, Inspiration, Amazement that "WOW" Factor back from music and movies which i havent had in this couple of months... but i know i'm getting near it with the Azur 350A...

thanks in advance... :type:

A

Anonymous

Corocoro said:
I'm looking for a Good Dac under $1200 That will go well with Cambridge Azur 350A and B&W M1 Mk2... i got the Dacmagic 100 but it sounds 2D and the sound isn't involving at all the amp without the DAC sounds Better, The dac isn't that accurate my WD Tv live Hub Produces Better sound which is rare since i never liked the sound from it and specially its Stereo output, but the Azur 350A brings a sound that i didn't know this unit had, it has that emotion it inspires but not fully it needs more definition separation and detail needless to say the sound is better than the Dacmagic 100 i have had a peachtree audio DAC IT which i like but it didn't satisfied me... it just didn't have what the wd tv live hub has i prefer a dac that doesnt upsample and that will retain its fidelity i'm more of a Neutral sound guy which the Azur 350A has that signature sound im looking for, i know it isn't the amp because i have tested pioneer SC65, Yamaha Rx-A1020, Marantz Pm6004, onkyo TX NR 616 and Emotiva mini-X a-100 but none of them Have The sound of the cheap Azur 350A which is neautral and it doesnt add or takes away from the sound which i like but it needs refinement, definition more separation, accuracy, and detail which i think a good dac will bring... right now i'm looking into the NuForce DAC-100 and maybe benchmark but i'm not much of a DAC Expert So which Dac do you guys reccomend me i know everybody has different standards in sound an not everybody listen to the same music/Sound as me, i listen to music excessively each day around 6 to 15 hours... :grin: even at dawn... Piano, orchestra, Dubstep, electronic, R&B, Hip Hop, Alternative, and some others which i dont know the genres of... but thats what i listen to... i just want that Emotion, Inspiration, Amazement that "WOW" Factor back from music and movies which i havent had in this couple of months... but i know i'm getting near it with the Azur 350A...

thanks in advance... :type:

NVM today something happen to the Dac Magic, i guess is the magic, its been 4 days since i had this unit but today the sound change dramatically... All the defects i mentioned before are now gone. now i'm more interested to see how this unit performs after the 7th day...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts