help for my daughter on our hols ??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am looking to buy a small portable unit for my daughter when we go away so that in the evenings she can watch her dvd's.

firstly can I put her dvd's onto a portable player ?? and how is that done ?? i dont know how say an Archos 4/3 player works ??

i wanted something a little better than just a portable dvd player. your opinions would be welcomed as technology on these things has slipped me by

mcjwalters

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
If you buy an MP4 player like Archos or Ipod Touch these offer great flexibility with movies and music as well as games and many applications to add to them.
To copy your disc you just download a free dvd ripper program which will copy your dvds into the format of your choice and then copy and paste the file onto your player.
Archos offer a television connecter that allows recording straight from the tv.
How about a netbook or laptop so you can save films via a dvd ripper or stream films from the many sites available online.
I personally use an Ipod touch, and either copy my dvds onto it or buy from itunes store. It also allows me to use one of the best sounding portable music systems as well as offering internet access, e-mail access etc... 100,000 applications available and rising including many games. Not the most cost effective system but in IMO and all the tech mags and web sites it's the best

bemahler1

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
Agree mcj about the itouch,one amazing piece of equipment. Although the screen might be small but the quality of the reproduction of films is so good, you forget about the size of the screen.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts