Help finding a hifi for my wedding reception

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ROTH AV

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
No problem at all - I'm in such a good mood today and I think that as it's your wedding, we need to step forward and assist.

I remember the grief I was put through in the planning of mine, so anything we can do to make it easier for you and your bride-to-be is just a good and hifi-tastic thing to do.

Give me a call at the office (01753 682782) and we'll make arrangements to get the system up to you, or if you prefer something smaller, a Roth AV HiFi set-up (but big enough to fill a room).

Turn It Up.

A

Anonymous

ROTH AV said:
No problem at all - I'm in such a good mood today and I think that as it's your wedding, we need to step forward and assist.

I remember the grief I was put through in the planning of mine, so anything we can do to make it easier for you and your bride-to-be is just a good and hifi-tastic thing to do.

Give me a call at the office (01753 682782) and we'll make arrangements to get the system up to you, or if you prefer something smaller, a Roth AV HiFi set-up (but big enough to fill a room).

Turn It Up.

Many thanks for this - a VERY genorous offer indeed, but I am afraid that I will have to decine, I fear that I would spend the whole night guarding the system from anyone who even walks need the speakers, drunk or not

I assume that when renting a system - there is insurance involved?

If anything was to happed to your speakers (lets face it, its very unlikely that anything would, but still..) - I would not be able to afford to replace them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts