Help!! Adding the sound...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Panasonic TH42PX80, connected to Pioneer LX50 DVD-player and a SKY HD. Both items independently coneccted to TV via HDMI. HDMI-1 for DVD, HDMI-2 for Sky. Now I wish to add some more sound but don't have the space for reciever etc. So have settled on a 'compromise' which is the DHT FS3 X-Space soundbar by Denon. But what would be my best way to connect this all together. Not sure of the input/outputs etc. Thank you JJ

A

Anonymous

Anyone...? And if there are any other compact suggestions which might fit my system I would be grateful. JJ

A

Anonymous

Thanks very much for this gerrardasnails. Seems easy enough. Presumably I would have to sort out the coordinating input and outputs in the various menus. I think soundbar comes with an optical cable, so do you have a recommendations for the type/make on the coaxial. Thanks again, very much appreciated. JJ

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
It should be easy enough to select the two inputs and match them with your dvdp and hd box. You can get a decent coaxial cable from audiovisualonline.co.uk for no more than a tenner or so. That will do you fine (they deliver for free when you spend more than £10).

A

Anonymous

Thanks for this, very reassuring. Sounds all simple now....just as I like it :) JJ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts