admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all,

I have been out of the hifi scene quite a while now,say around 20 years,due to travelling,small living conditions etc.

But it is now time to get back to some serious listening :rockout:

My equipment atm reflects my travelling needs so basically a few MP3 players,laptop and headphones !

So I may be after some advice about some secondhand seperates that can be picked up relatively cheaply :grin:

My last setup from memory was a Thorens TD160B with Mission Tonarm,Technics CD (forgotton model), Nad 3120 and Wharfedale Diamonds.

Now all I have are these, Cowon J3,Sony NWZ-A865,Ipod classic mp3 players,Fiio E7 Dac/Amp and various headphones including AKG Q701,Denon AHD 1100,Audio-Technica ATH-AD700,Goldring NS1000,AKG K420 (over ears),Shure SE215,Phonak Audeo PFE 012,Soundmagic PL11,MEElectronics M6 and around a dozen low value earphones for "chuck in bag" times !

As I say now I have a permanant dwelling I can now start to build a system again,unfortunately lack of funds requires cheap quality secondhand units for now,rather than cheap and nasty new ! May be a case of going back to 80's/90's as this is what I know about,but I will be doing some thorough research before buying !!

So thats basically me,looking forward to reading the forums and catching up on current HiFi scene !!

Dave

John Duncan

4125239255_8f4d5770f1.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts