Hello from Plymouth

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey folks, Snowy here....

Used to be an avid reader of WHF many moons ago in the beginning of my audiophile days.

Im 35 now and still no where near where I want to be gear wize lol. Isnt that the way though?

Anyway, Didnt even realize until just now there was an actual WHF forum so I just had to join!

At the moment im living back at my parents so unfortunately 95% of my Hi-Fi gear is in storage :(

However, Being the person I am I cant go without no matter how cramped my enviroment is,

So for now Im rocking the following in a desktop setup...

iMac 2007 c2d > Audirvana Free ( Flac/Lossless player ) > Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 over Custom USB2.0 > QED Rca interconnect's > Pro-Ject Headbox II > Various Cans / Denon PMA 250 > Cambridge Audio Minx Min10's And Cambridge Audio Sirocco Sub.

I also have a Technics SL BD22 with Audio Technica Cart & a Denon UCD F07 CD transport.

And a rough list of cables and headphones -

Interconnects and cables -

Mr Lo, Arrow, QED, Cambridge Audio, Musically, Toxic, Custom Cans, Nakamichi, Viablue....

Headphone collection as it stands today -

Sennheiser HD25 1 II Adidas Originals

Grado SR60i

Beyerdynamic DT 531

Sennheiser HD400 ( 80's 600 ohm model ) reterminated with Viablue T6s jack

Sennheiser HD215

Sennheiser HD218

Sennheiser RS130

Sennheiser CX95

Grado iGrado

Soundmagic MP21

Sennheiser CX300

& Finally my portable rig - ( This is my preferred combo, I do have other Amplifiers, LOD's, iPods & Cans. )

iPod Classic 160gb > Silver leopard LOD > TCG Audio T-Box > Yongsheng 73 ohm interconnect > Sennheiser HD25 1 II

On that not Im off for a browze....

A

Anonymous

Welcome, Snowy. I'm new too here. Do post in the headphone section as you seem to have a little experience!
smiley-laughing.gif
That TCG box is new on me.

A

Anonymous

OneBoxSystem said:
Welcome, Snowy. I'm new too here. Do post in the headphone section as you seem to have a little experience!
smiley-laughing.gif
That TCG box is new on me.

Thanks dude and will do :)

A

Anonymous

Snowy,Nice to see you got reconised.I tried twice to introduce myself but failed on both occasions. I push the Save button to send the post but I believe I must be doing something wrong.Any advice please.TMULL

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts