Headphones - AKG K450

thatchersgold

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Am I missing something?

2011 Headphone Award Winners - AKG K450 - GBP100 in WHF and GBP50 or less online.

Is this the steal of the century - or have I got something wrong (again)?

Cheers

mcjwalters

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
No you are correct the average price online is between £40-£50. Am buying a pair this afternoon.

Amazon, via a trader are selling them for £39.99 with free postage. Nice

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
If you buy them from either Richer Sounds or Superfi for £49.99 you will be in safe hands and for that money they are the biggest no brainer ever if you want some decent portable cans!

A

Anonymous

Just received a pair bought for under £40 from Amazon last week. As an avid CX 300II user I just cannot believe how much better these headphones are even when listening to music on an iPhone compressed to 128Kb/sec. Quite an achievement and an incredible bargain.

thatchersgold

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Purchased mine from a reputable dealer - and they not manufactured correctly. One of the earphone cup seals wasnt done correcty. Returned them a week ago and await my replacement (or any correspondance)! To be fair the service rcvd thus far is good, and the pre-pay envelope was only 2nd class. Watch this space!

A

Anonymous

Just added a pair the the Christmas list! :cheer: Also, some SoundMAGIC PL30s are on their way for public journeys...... 8)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts