HDMI output from DVD players

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi. Does anyone know of a DVD / Bluray player with 2 HDMI output slots please. It may be a silly qstn but if you use 1 into say an Onkyo amp and would like to send a feed to the TV when the amp is off i dont get a picture or sound. Some times on an old DVD i dont need the amp for say a mono track. I understand i could run say a scart but HDMI is a neat cable if going into a wall for hiding. Many thanks

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
You'd probably be better of getting a decent DVD / BD player and then buying a high quality HDMI switch box to send the signal to both. Otherwise you're limiting yourself in which player you can buy (if indeed any exist).

A

Anonymous

Thanks I can't find a player that does 2 HDMI outputs, just thought it odd really as so may old players had more output choice. I have the Panasonic bdp 30 on order but i think they are still on the high seas as none are available in the UK i can find (unless you pay £400 and i think not) so i may buy the new SD DVD from Pioneer and hold on Blueray till the manufacurers sort the issues out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts