HDMI DVD RECORDER BETTER RECORDING QUALITY?????????PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello! I have a question. Iam thinking about buying dvd recorder with HDMI output. I'm just wondering if HDMI output will increase quality of recording??? my dvd recorder will be still connected to my Humax HDCI 2000 (which is my source of recording) via scart which means for my that nothing is going to change or am I wrong??? It will be connected to my telly via HDMI which will increase playback quality only!!! So how can I increase recording quality??? there is no way to connect my dvd recorder to HUMAX differently to increase quality of recorded material??? So is HDMI output in dvd recorder only for better playback??? PLEASE HELP!!!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Indeed, since the Humax is outputting the signal which is recorded, there is no way of increasing the quality of that signal. However, running the recording through the upscaling chip present in a decent recorder and having this signal output via HDMI may make the recording appear to look better to your eyes.

A

Anonymous

Thank you for your help!!!! So what do you think about SONY RDR-HXD770B (120GB) and SONY RDR-HX870 (160GB)??? Does anyone know what is the difference between them apart of HDD capacity??? The prices are very different......By the way I have SONY RDR-HX725 (160GB) for sale how much could I ask for it??? It is in very good condition few marks and scratches ofcourse:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts