have we got music categories or what are you listening too on WHF ?

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Not sure if we have music Categories on here or what album are you listening to now as i think its good to see what others are listening to .
But thought something like Blues , rock , heavy metal , classic , PoP , country , jazz and then a separate section for what are you listening to and album of the day

D

Deleted member 2457

Not sure if we have music Categories on here or what album are you listening to now as i think its good to see what others are listening to .
But thought something like Blues , rock , heavy metal , classic , PoP , country , jazz and then a separate section for what are you listening to and album of the day
Sounds like a good idea to me mate. (y)

D

Deleted member 108165

I'm sure there's sub forum somewhere for this otherwise the hi-fi section just gets over populated with threads about heavy metal head bangers :sick:

D

Deleted member 2457

Hey mate, I got tickets to see My Chemical Romance. :cool:

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I thought we could do all genes of music but in there own category’s and then what album are you listening to .
It not my ideal really it’s something that works on the wam site very well but needs to be a permanent category section on the site ? But feel talking about music is just as important as Hifi

Reactions: insider9
D

Deleted member 2457

Currently listening to a Guns 'n' Roses bootleg from Saskatoon, 26th March 1993. One of the few times in 1993 that the band are on fire. Axl is in a brilliant mood. Maybe they had to behave in Canada! Brilliant gig.
:cool:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts