smiley-cry.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

I used all my subs back in September/October, probably why i won that month
smiley-smile.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sorry guys, i've just been insanely busy! I'm going to have to delegate this to someone else next season....

Will update winners table and gather some prizes ASAP.

A

Anonymous

sorry to chase up, but any news on monthly prizes... looks like i was fortunate enough to win months 6 and 7
smiley-smile.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Still trying to gather some gifts together - it's been a very slow time for freebies here in the office. Have got various demo discs and THX glasses, but would like to find something extra for a two-month winner :)

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
and my Month 5 please ???

No freebies in the What Hi-Fi office ??? I always imagined that companies dished out all sorts to you, especially with the Hi-Fi shows that you organise - or is it a perk of the job that all of your staff have rooms full of free kit at home
smiley-wink.gif

and don't want to appear picky or ungrateful but i had some THX Optimizer glasses, LG 3D glasses and a DTS Demonstration Blu-ray disc in my Month 4 win so not really wanting more (that sounds so bad of me - i do apologise).

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
stevee1966 said:
No freebies in the What Hi-Fi office ??? I always imagined that companies dished out all sorts to you, especially with the Hi-Fi shows that you organise - or is it a perk of the job that all of your staff have rooms full of free kit at home
smiley-wink.gif

The reality doesn't live up to the myth, and BTW we don't organise any shows, though I'm not sure what bearing that has on anything.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Indeed. The majority of prizes I gather up are branded promotional goods - bags, USB drives etc - typically handed out at launches. But (as is probably unsurprising given the current financial climate) these have been very thin on the ground of late...

But there's always our sister mag Stuff to raid - they get sent all sorts of cool bits and pieces :)

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
stevee1966 said:
and don't want to appear picky or ungrateful

Yes, you want to be careful, some cynical people might think this is the only reason you come to this forum...

Not me obviously! Good Lord no, thought never crossed my mind...

Admitedly my 396 posts isn't on par with many on this forum. However i'm not here just for the football. I'm often on here looking through the news pages, the reviews, and to get answers to my hi-fi / tv / cinema set up questions (as my knowledge doesn't really qualify me to give advise on such matters, more to receive).

I originally browsed the forum for AV related answers, and because of this browsing i became aware of the Fantasy Football that goes on here.

AV information with a football competition all in the same place - why not kill two birds with one stone (and bag a prize while i'm at it)
smiley-wink.gif

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
stevee1966 said:
and my Month 5 please ???

smiley-wink.gif

and don't want to appear picky or ungrateful but i had some THX Optimizer glasses, LG 3D glasses and a DTS Demonstration Blu-ray disc in my Month 4 win so not really wanting more (that sounds so bad of me - i do apologise).

Out of good will why don't you pass on month 5? You might find if you win month 6 your good will gesture will have an effect, if not though i'll donate my Canton mug, much as i like it i have other mugs i can use.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Month 6 & 7 already won by another forumite...nice gesture tho - I'd send a teabag or two to go with it but you need to wait till they've dried on the line...
smiley-wink.gif

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Steve, i'm belatedly sending you a £10 Amazon voucher and a do-anything multitool I've nabbed from Stuff - along with their latest issue. I'll send them all out on Tuesday, if you send me an email advising me of best address....

Congrats again and sorry for the delay!

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome said:
Steve, i'm belatedly sending you a £10 Amazon voucher and a do-anything multitool I've nabbed from Stuff - along with their latest issue. I'll send them all out on Tuesday, if you send me an email advising me of best address....

Congrats again and sorry for the delay!

Received the prizes yesterday. Many thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts