Has anyone seen LIFE OF PI

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Thinking about going to see a film either tonight or tomorrow, and this has some great reviews, but just wondered if anyone has seen it?

D

Deleted member 2457

Alantiggger said:
I haven't saw Life Of Pi yet but I did see Django Unchained and it was fab. :bounce:

Ah nice one, I am going to have to see it. Cheers.
smiley-smile.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

bigboss said:
:) It's a nice film. Definitely worth watching in 3D. A bit slow, bit kept me interested throughout.

Thanks BB.

I was thinking about changing the thread title to anyone seen Django Unchained, then I might have got some post on Life Of Pi.
grin.gif

manicm

I've seen it, it's good but I agree with the review by Christian Science Monitor - the director should have thrown faithfulness to the book away and could have made the movie much crazier. It comes across as too earnest for my taste at times.

Balderdash

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
If you found Lord of the Rings too much like everyday life it should appeal. Or you could watch Django which also has many moral messages and has the added bonus of guns?

Balderdash

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
If you found Lord of the Rings too much like everyday life it should appeal. Or you could watch Django which also has many moral messages and has the added bonus of guns?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts