Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Dvd £7.00

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I watched the Blu-ray at the weekend. Found it v.disappointing, to be honest...and i've enjoyed the previous films.
emotion-6.gif

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
TBH not really a Potter fan myself, but had to pick it up for my Daughter and thought the pricing info might be useful for some folks on here.

Good prices for anyone who wants the Dvd.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Not knocking your posting, Laserman - just the film, which I felt was rather aimless; too much of a lead up to the next movie rather than a film in its own right.

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Just bought 2 copies of said film myself at Asda. 1 as a stocking filler for my daughters, the other for father in law. Daughters have all other films so might as well get this one. To be honest, I don't mind them as well.

Miggs.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Not knocking your posting, Laserman - just the film, which I felt was rather aimless; too much of a lead up to the next movie rather than a film in its own right.

I too was totally underwhelmed when I saw it at the flics. Loads of the book missing particularly the fight leading to [EDITED BY MODS FOR SPOILERS] and almost deliberately underspiced to make the final ones better than this. Mission accomplished then!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts